This is our latest t-shirt created with a project that is an inspiration for CDUK as they have a programme to train and employ refugees to make clothes in Greece.
Made in Europe to the highest sustainability standards with no plastic elements so no microplastics making it into our food chain, with a zero-waste approach all while paying the producers a living wage.
- Plastic Free including our CDUK branded labels which are organic cotton.
- Living wage paid to producers.
- Supports refugees and people who have been trafficked.
- Made in Europe.
- Delivered in compostable packaging.
- Eco-friendly inks used in the printing.
- The only possible improvement would be to produce it in white to avoid the dying process but we asked and most people prefer black.