Living Wage T-Shirt
Purchasing this 100% cotton unisex t-shirt provides a living to former sweatshop workers while also supporting a grassroots campaign to improve workers rights around the world.
Coronavirus is devastating but imagine dealing with a food shortage at the same time, this is the reality for the producers of our Living Wage t-shirt. Our supplier No Sweat has sprung into action creating a Garment Workers Solidarity Fund. We are donating our profits (£6 per t-shirt) to the fund to help support the people that make our t-shirts.
- A living wage.
- A share of the profits.
- A provident fund,
- Interest-free loans.
- Support with medical fees.
- Support with children’s education.
- CDUK branded labels are organic cotton.
- Delivered in compostable packaging.
- Not currently using organic cotton but as the project grows it will be implemented.
- Lacks accreditation but they are working on achieving Fair Trade status.
- Not all labels are organic cotton which is something we will work on changing.